Christmas Stockings!

Every year I beg Jerry to let me buy pottery barn kids stockings. He always says no. Finally this year I saw this fabric at the fabric store which I loved. He said yes and the rest is history.

Not really, but they were super easy to make. I agree with what you're probably thinking, they're a little too plain. I am going to add some cuffs but even then I think they may be too plain. I need to figure out how I'll put identifiers on them also.

Basically I found a simple pattern and made 14 cuts of the red cotton and 14 cuts of white flannel then my mom sewed them together... what you think I do my own sewing? Not when I don't have to. ;)

I'm not sure if you can see the fabric detail or not but each snowflake has angels, snowmen, santas, stars, trees or wise men. I like the fabric so much because they look both modern and classic. I bought 4 extra yards so I (or my mom, whatever) can make a matching tree skirt next year. Yay!

Comments