Toompi at the ball park!

I'm back. I'm trying to get back into writing, just letting the words flow out of my finger tips onto the keyboard, even when it's not saying anything relaxes me. 

In honor of little league starting up, we decided to stoke the kids by taking them to a Mariner's game. We're big baseball fans. And big football fans. and mediocre soccer fans. So we were really excited to find good priced tickets.
The kids had a blast. I love that the stadium has a play area, and the kids were really excited to meet the Mariner's moose. 
And what is a better game to attend than one we win!? 

I am so thankful for family adventure days. 



Guess what guys!? We're going to a mariner's game! 
IMG_6943
One of the things I enjoy the most about going to "family friendly" events is that everyone is so kind and helpful. I love that the kids get to see that. This guy told me about a heated "mother's room", when the Moose is coming out to see the kids, and where Mae could get a "first game" certificate. 
IMG_6960
We let Sam buy his own program. 
IMG_6962
 Oh Molly. :)
IMG_6946 

IMG_6949

IMG_6956
The Mariner Moose!!
IMG_6986

IMG_6965

IMG_6968

IMG_7003

I can't wait for many many more games... and adventures! :)

Comments