Soo thankful for...

I am so thankful for...



















My 7.5 year old son, Samuel. 
This kid is so cooky. I think that's the best way to describe him. 

He is studious, loves facts, loves reading, math, puzzles, playing board games, playing video games, playing tag...
He loves running, baseball, soccer, and pokemon cards. He loves magazines addressed to him and getting paid allowance. He is one of the nicest kids I know and always tries to be caring and considerate. 
He loves connect the dots and playing tricks on people. He figured out the fastest way to beat the rubix cube is to move the stickers, and he knows more about the state presidents than I do. He loves to plant his fake poop, "Mr. Poopy" around the house and we always fall for it. 

He is one of a kind.

My Sam Bones Brown.




Comments