Lucy Kathleen, now 3!


Lulu's birthday was perfect. I mean, there was pure chaos, with about 12 children running around screaming and being wild. But it was perfect because we were surrounded by family and friends who love her. Her birthday was colorful and bright and fun - exactly like my Lucy girl!

003

There was a ton of yummy colorful food - Lucy loves to eat! I served hot dogs, a veggie platter, fruit spears, Rainbow jello, and a berry salad.

006

007

009

 A friend of mine made the cake for us and it was soo delicious and soo beautiful!

  016

 Lucy was SO excited for her party. She was SO excited for presents and cake and skittles. This was her first party we've done for her since 1 year old it's just overwhelming and for Lucy 2 years old was overwhelming too. But boy was she ready for this! She loved every minute and was in awe all evening. I would totally do it again and again because it was just so worth it. She loved everything!

034 028

036

037

 It was especially special for us that my Dad, Mom, sister and two nephews made it over for her party. I think she will always remember this party... one of those memories, "Remember at my rainbow party?" I know it will because I have special memories from my 3rd Birthday too!

Cousins!!
Gus (3m), Sam (7), Molly (4), Iris (17m), Lucy (3!), Jack (17m), Joe (6)    065

I like this picture.
087

Mommy, Daddy, and the birthday girl!

097

126

131

We bought her a new kitchen and I think my Dad got video of it but she was SHOCKED. Her jaw dropped open and she barreled over her little friends to get a better look. She was instantly in love. 

By the time cake came around I figured her excitment would have died down some but no - there was more excitment spewing forth. A CAKE!? FOR HER!? It was ADORABLE. 

137

138

141

144

145 

 Sometimes I watch Lulu sleep on the couch for hours. Sometimes I get my book and sit next to her and watch her slow breathing and her adorable lips and cheeks and the way her hair curls.

She is three now. She'll never be two again. It struck me hard. She is growing up. These soft baby curls will never fall over two year old cheeks again. 

001

She is three now and she is loving it!

020

Comments