Sunday, July 22, 2012

Preschool Grad year 1

In June, Molly graduated from her first year of preschool. I was just so excited for her all year to get to go, even though I don't think kids NEED preschool, Molly needed a bit of extra socializing. She's always been a bit of an odd ball when it comes to being a friendly. She's a bit shy, a bit stubborn, and a lot in love with herself. Ha! When I found out they were "graduating" I did not at all think it would be so well done as it was. Her teacher put together a stage and had little hats to wear and it was just adorable. They sang a couple of songs and received a certificate. She loved preschool and it has been great for her. I'm excited for her to get to go back next year!

067 

068

070

My big girl!

  083 108

No comments:

Post a Comment