Fox Island Tour

We need the ocean. I mean, who doesn't right!? Well we are lucky enough to live mere minutes away. We have been touring all the islands around here and so we decided to check out Fox Island.

FYI: Fox Island is GORGEOUS.

  097

101

107

111

The thing I like the most about the beach is combing it for treasures. We found several spiral shells, a couple of crab shells and a heart rock.

117

122

Iris was thrilled to eat gravel.

125

139

Also, there was a deer walking right by us and it was totally okay with us being there. Honestly, what with it being an island it I doubt it's ever been off the island and it's a pretty small island so it probably sees people all the time. 

149

When we were younger and lived in Japan, my Dad used to tell us if we saw wildlife then we were going to have a great trip - even if we were on the way home we would be SO EXCITED to see a little deer, or sometimes a monkey or once a boar. I get overly excited still when I see wildlife. :)

162

Little Miss never happy with anything did not approve much of our trip... as usual.

181

I could sit forever and watch my children playing on the beach. It's a dream of mine to live on the beach and to always have them be free and wild. 
215

220

251


Comments