Spa Night Toompas Style


Jerry took the boys to an early showing of the Avengers yesterday. The girls, thinking it as "girls night" insisted we watch a movie in the boys room. Umm, gross! Their room smells like feet. It's a permanent smell, nothing to do with cleanliness levels. I decided instead to let them take a bubble bath in my bath tub. They were SO excited!!

009

Molly is looking like a five year old these days and her new big girl hair cut is no joke. Isn't she adorable!?
055 051 132
"Molly splashed me!"
110
Best friends - sisters. Lord, may it always be so.
064
Gettin' a little cray cray with the splashing.
022 071 092
Molly with a beard!
126
Lovies
116 153 168 156
"Mom, my fingers are done in here."
134
Wrinklies!
176
Dear chubby cheeked cherub; I could eat you up.
172
My night was awesome and the girls were zonked out by 6:45. I need more "girls nights" like that! 

Comments