5 months!

It's no wonder Iris is such a peanut; she can't even stop exersizing to eat:


007


I don't know what I would do without her. She does the laundry around here: 


006
She babysits Joe for me:
007
She gives me something to cuddle while I sit around in all my free time:
013
She keeps me on track and is an amazing task master!
025
She even forgives me when I leave her to play on the floor and she is attacked by the kitten. (so sad - she cried less than I did!)
003


She's spent some time actually moping playing in her exersaucer!
011


I think that so far she's had a pretty good start to her fifth month!


009

Now that she's 12lbs I moved her into 3-6m clothes and apparently we don't have any white onesies. I don't know what to do about her monthly picture now - PLUS my camera has yet to be fixed.

Comments

Post a Comment