Back to Primary School

Tonight is our first "school night" this year.
The boys were showered, brushed and in bed by 8pm. It's 10:30 now and I can still hear them giggling. First grade jitters are running high tonight.
I spent my evening laminating bus passes
IMG_4083
filling Sam's lunch box
IMG_4080
Instead of including a note that he may not appreciate, Jerry found a joke and I wrote it in permanent marker on his sandwich baggie. I hope he reads it, "I love you so much buddy. Have a great first day."
IMG_4082
(peanut butter and honey, cliff bar, trail mix and muscle milk)
finding our baggie of box tops and vacuuming crumbs out of the bottom of Sam's backpack.
IMG_4085
The reality is that in Oh, a year I wont be able to post pictures of his skivvies anymore. :)
IMG_4084
Last night we had an awesome time at his school's open house. I know this edit is stupid but I don't really want the entire world to know where we live... I'm sure you could figure it out if you really cared!
IMG_4077edit
Sam and his teacher Miss S
IMG_4075
Sam at his desk. *ahem* That is, his First grade desk.
IMG_4074
It hasn't been that long...


Education is learning what you didn't even know you didn't know. ~Daniel J. Boorstin


Comments