Joe's Book Review

IMG_2758edit

Madeline
Written and illustrated by Ludwig Bemelmans

Madeline was a kid with a lot of other kids. They all wear yellow and sleep in rows of 12. THey smile at good guys and frown at bad guys.
I liked that the bad guy was running away from the police man. I would get a knife and chop a bad guy's head if I saw a bad guy.

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
written by Bill Martin

The letters were talking and the tree kept saying, boom boom. My favorite part was when so many letters came and they said skit skat skoodle doot flip flop flee. That's a cool thing to say.

Swimmy
Written and illustrated by Leo Lionni

This book was about a big fish eating a lot of little fish until the little black fish tricked the big fish to think he was a big fish too. It's kind of like finding nemo because all his brothers and sisters got dead.  My favorite part was when the black fish said, 'I want to be the eye!'

A Chair for my Mother
Written and illiustrated by Vera B. Williams

A girl putted pennies into a jar until they could have monies to buy a chair they loved with flowers. they didn't have any chairs because there was a fire and burdened all her toys. They had to call an auntie to get them with their truck so they could bring their new chair home. I didn't like this book because it didn't have any letters in it like Chika Chicka Boom Boom. I want to read that book again.

Comments

Post a Comment