Memory Card Monday.

Totally kidding, but I did just go through iphoto and these made me laugh.


It's important to laugh a lot when you're 39 weeks pregnant.


Lovin' the double chin and Lucy looks like one of the three Stooges. I do not feel as though this picture correctly represents either of us... I don't have a double chin usually... do I?



You try to take pictures of this kid and he gets REALLY close to the lens. I couldn't even zoom out any more!!



Mr. lay around all the time. Maybe he will be a beach model?



See? No double chin. *phew*



Practicing walking like a princess.



Smeagol?
"We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!"



Does that make her Gollum? Mom, the hairband idea didn't work out.



Yeah. We've just been hanging around here... bein' goofy.

Comments