Determination.

It's Thursday; Jerry's last day of work for the "weekend".


Next Friday my parents, sister, brother in law and baby Jack are coming over.


I am determined to have this baby tonight or possibly tomorrow.


I have been having contractions that keep me awake at night for 8 days.


8.


I am tired. I am done.


I am determined to have this baby.


So I cleaned my house.


Not just any cleaning.


Three toy boxes sorted through.


5 beds with clean sheets... and blankets.


2 baths, 2 toilets, 2 sinks, 2 mirrors, 2 counters bleached.


all 1700 square feet vacuumed with baking soda.


All tiled floors scrubbed.


All laundry washed, folded and put away or awaiting the kids' drawers in the morning.


The desk has been cleaned.


The random piles of stuff has been put away.


The groceries are put away.


The toy shelf was moved and replaced by the baby swing.


I even went so far as to take the diaper box out of the diaper basket and restock it like I used to... before, like when I could bend over.


I sweated for 5 long hours.


If I don't have a baby by this time tomorrow...


Then I'll be enjoying my clean house and cuddling with my hubby perfectly content to wait until this baby comes.


At this point if she doesn't come tonight then I'm pretty sure she just isn't ready.


But she will come eventually.

Comments

  1. Does she want to share a birthday with her brother? Just tell her that she should not do that because then she won't get her own cake every year and that would be bad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much more, You are in my thoughts multiple times a day. Hoping and praying she comes soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment