Always Look on the Bright Side of Life.

I did in fact spend last night eating taco bell, cuddling with my husband and watching a documentary on the great wall of China.


I did all of these things in bed.


Including the taco bell eating.


I woke up this morning at 5am.


Why?


My room smells like a motel because of the uneaten spanish rice and tater tots.


I feel like today is going to be a hard day for me but since it's so early I'm going to just proactively change my attitude.


The tea water is on.


My house is clean.


The laundry is only 2 loads high.


The dishes are done.


My bathroom is clean.


My bed has fresh sheets.


These are the things that will get my through my first mother's day weekend with my mom over there and me over here, missing my sister's open house to welcome home little baby Jack and that one small thing of not having yet had the baby.


Comments

  1. Ellis has been threatening that I will be crucified like Jesus. If this prophesy is correct, I will likely be found singing this song! Have a glorious day! I always find when I feel defeated before I begin, those days end up being good. I hope the same for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job being positive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment