Friday Morning Breakfast Conversation

Molly: "Sam, why did the Chicken cross the road?"
Sam: holds his finger up indicating 'wait a minute my mouth is full of granola"
Molly: "Sam, why did the Chicken cross the road?"
Sam: points at his mouth.
Molly: "Sam, why did the Chicken cross the road?"
Sam: "brr i ha fffoot in maaa muff" points it his mouth.
Molly: "HEY Sam, why did the Chicken cross the road?"
Sam: swallows a giant  bite. *SIGH* "Molly, when I put up my finger, like this... and I am at the table, it means "hold on one teensy second because there is food in my mouth."
Molly: Looks confused. "Sam, why did the Chicken cross the road?"
Sam: "Why?"
Molly: "No, YOU tell me that joke."
Sam: *SIGH* "Why did the chicken cross the road"
Molly: "Say because it's a domino!" *cracks up laughing*

*face palm* this is getting old.

Comments