Project Basket

My three project baskets overflow-eth with projects to be done. I think almost every time I talk to my mom on the phone she says, "Have you been working on any projects?" And for hte most part I have a "hell no" response. I have after all been spending all my time with the kids and unpacking the house. Seriously, Jerry's schedule SUCKS. I see him for a few hours in the morning and Sam only sees Jerry ONE hour a day. That is all. But I'm not here to complain about his awesome job and crappy hours.


I am here to document the progress of my awesomeness.


I finally did a project.


TADA!


It is for Sam's school work he wants to show off. I think it turned out really cute.


Pretty soon I am going to document (with pictures if I remember) all of the many projects I have to finish so I can one day look back and be a) disgusted with myself and b) proud of myself that I finished them. I'll just not have to go back and read my blog for a few years. :)


 

Comments