Valentine Day 2011

We've had a wonderful Valentines day. I decided to put up only one little decoration which me and Molly made last night. We had a really fun morning with the kids and Jerry.



I put a pork roast in the crock pot at 8am for korean BBQ pulled pork sandwiches so it would be ready to send to work with Jerry at 2pm. I included olives to remind him, "Olive you." :) And while he says he doesn't like celebrating pointless holidays he had a great time getting into making the kids heart shaped pancakes. That's just one of the many many reasons I love him. He understands that I want the kids to enjoy all the holidays. He wants them to enjoy them too.



I also put together a surprise scavenger hunt for Jerry and the kids with little bits of candy set with the envelopes.


It was fun for all of us.


The kids' end prizes were little M&M people filled with M&Ms and Jerry's prize was a travel coffee press.


It's pretty cool, now he can make fresh french press coffee at work!


And then my camera died before I had a chance to get a picture of the kids in their red shirts. I tried to get a few pictures of Lucy in her dress but she was very uncooperative.



Jerry put Lucy down for her nap at 11 and he took the kids to the book store for me, when he came home however, he didn't have the book I had asked him for. He had a nook! Like I've said before, I read a lot of books and according to him the nook will save us money over time. I have to say it wasn't really something I was pining for, as a matter of fact I think I've mentioned before that I love owning books and I'm a little bit skeptical whether or not this will fill my  book lust. :) But either way, he is the sweetest man on the planet.


Happy Valentines day!

Comments