Multitudes of Blessings 2

Comfort.


Isn't that what we all want? A little bit of comfort?


This is the quilt we made for quilting weekend 2008. It's been sitting in my Mother's basement waiting to be tended to since then. For Christmas my Mom sent it to the quilters and suprised me with it on Christmas morning.


I was truly surprised when I opened it and promptly burst into tears. I love the stitching, a wavy stippling pattern. It's perfect, it gives the perfect depth to the quilt. In case you're wondering it's called, "Storm at sea" and is so freaking gorgeous. I just love it.


It has inspired me to make my bed more often so I can look at the waves and feel tranquility.



It is also used quite frequently while I'm reading.



Or taking an afternoon/7:30pm nap.



It's the perfect weight for wrapping around one's self. I  just really love it!



I couldn't forgo mentioning the comfort of my slippers and favorite pink sweat pants that I never let anyone see me wear.


Comments