A Day in the Life of Six Toompi


6:00am

I knew the day would be busy. We always have family dinner and I knew I wouldn't get much homework done unless I got up early. I know, I amaze myself too.


7:00am

My Dad stumbled into the kitchen and put on some coffee then disappeared. A few minutes later I smelled firewood. Guess what he started?


8:00am

Cue Sam bursting through the doors asking for hot chocolate milk. :)


Lucy also appeared around 8:30am and was happy to lay on her quilt and have a warm bottle of milk!


9:00am

Joe seeps out the door, under a blanket and someone gives him some hot cocoa too. He perks up immediately and starts telling his crazy stories. :)


Molly arrives with scary hair.

Breakfast. Doughnut peaches and Gingerbread. Yum.


Y.U.M.M.Y


10:00am

With out bellies full people begin filtering away from the fire to play soccer or to get dressed.


11:00 am

Molly gets tossed in the bath while Jerry takes the boys to play manly soccer at the park. She loves alone time AND bubble bath time. :)


12:00pm

Lucy had a quick nap and now she tries a new food - carrots. She thinks they're okay but would rather chew on a medicine spoon.


1:00pm

Sam helps my Dad clip some herbs for our dinner and becomes obsessed with picking them. This is his stash.


2:00pm

This man has an insatiable appetite... for soccer. ;)


3:00pm

During the kids' nap time I FORCE myself to do some laundry and finish 5 loads.


4:00pm

nap time went so fast I can't even imagine it happened.


5:00pm

Shall we throw some rooster on the barby? Yum (and not so yum. The rooster was really tough!)


6:00pm

Max, Holly, Lucas, Chad, Amanda and Heather arrive for dinner.


7:00pm

 dinner is delicious


8:00pm

stoke fire, grab blankets, drink tea. Relax.


9:00pm

Watch 4 episodes of Bones while Jerry does homework.


10:00pm

I begged Jerry to help me with the leftover homework I didn't finish (it's due Mondays at 8am!) and he did...


Blissful Bed time!

Comments