Spring Break Fun

It's only Wednesday and already spring break is almost over. We've been trying to think of fun things for the kids to do with us as a family and while we've thought of a few things, Jerry has enjoyed the most taking a nap every day. What is he going to do when he has a regular 9-5 job? lol

On Monday we went to CDA. 

Jerry thought the kids would like to feed the ducks!


He was wrong. Molly was terrified! 


The kids love this boat. I love this park. I also loved the house for rent across the street from the park. It was HUGE and beautiful!!!


Molly was a sport about playing for once




Joe is so goofy and was attempting to climb this rope thing the weirdest way. I'm pretty sure he eventually gave up... but I'm not sure.


I was too busy looking at this goofy kid!

Comments