updates!

I hide my popcorn at the very back of my cupboard. It's my favorite snack and yet so unhealthy for me. I try to limit myself to popcorn only twice a month so if I can keep it hidden I usually forget about it... for a day or two anyway. Out of sight, out of mind.



Jerry and I have been watching "Band of Brothers". We watch one disc per night after the kids go to bed. It's been fun having something to look forward to, however the last two discs have been in the winter. They're freezing and it's snowing. It makes me cold so I want it to be over fast.

I LOOOOVE our new house. I love my own bathroom. I love the carpeting. I love the kitchen. I love how everything works - nothing is broken or missing. Nothing I need to get on. No To do lists. Come visit, I will make you tea.


Molly's cute pigtails are a thing of the past. She pulls out her ponies as soon as she has a second out of my sight. Usually in the car. I've given up and cut her hair. It's bobbed and adorable... and easy.


Molly's second birthday is on Wednesday the 7th. I can't believe it. More than her turning one, I can't believe she's already two. My fiery little baby girly.




Comments