Pre-school update

For Halloween instead of a party his school went to a retirement home in costumes they made in their classes! It was a "circus" theme and Sam's class were the clowns and as you can see that fit him well. He's very good at clowning around ;)


Every week on Monday they send home a craft project for him to do at home. I try to do them as soon as possible because other wise I just dread it all week. I really appreciate them including us in his education and teaching him about homework so I try to put on a happy face while we're doing his work together and not think about the dishes that need to be done.

He cut this circle all by himself! I am so proud of him! :)


Of course all these crafts they make and send home accumulate and I've found a pretty good way of keeping them. My husband encourages me to throw them away but I refuse. I treasure all his little knick knacks he's made right down to the pasta collage from the Guild School when he was 18 months. I keep them in a clear plastic box and in his 3 years of attending baby school and such the box has yet to be filled.

Comments