My Big girl!

My Aunt called yesterday and asked if I wanted to buy her twin bed from her. I said sure - this is a perfect opportunity to move the kids' rooms around!

Joe's toddler bed went into the girls' room. While I plan on having Lucy sleep in our room for a couple months I wanted Molly to be disconnected from the crib and sleeping in the toddler bed for awhile before Lulu is 5 months old.




So My mom and I moved the girls' room around, did the floors and I sanitized the toys before putting them on their shelf. I also went downstairs in my basket stash (just kidding, I only had these two) and put all of their babies and stuffed animals in one basket and their books in the other one. Molly LOVES books. I think she reads books more than she plays toys, and she's always in the same position with her little piggies sticking out at the end. :)


So we put her down last night and weren't sure if she'd stay in. But she did! And when I snuck in there this morning to take a cute picture of her sleeping at 8am she was sitting up against the backboard reading books. It was SO cute I actually got a little teary. She is very sensitive about her alone time and according to this face she wasn't very happy I had barged in on her.


For her nap I put her down a little later than usual with hopes that she would be tired enough to sleep. I went in to check on her about an hour after she went down and had to take away her books and threatened to put her in her baby bed. She said, "Noooo" and laid down and fell asleep very quickly. When I snuck back in she was dead asleep. She is freaking adorable. Again, I got a little teary and had to take a picture then e-mail it to Jerry at work just so someone would think she was as cute as I think she is! :)



Comments