Big News!!!


I'm pregnant!



I know I shouldn't be posting about this since I'm only like 4/almost 5 weeks pregnant and we SHOULD hear the heart beat first but we're just SO excited! We're really hoping for a boy! For now we'll refer to him as "Baby M"... so we're due on October 18th! I'm not going to go into an appointment for 6 weeks still because there's no point to go in before we can hear the heart beat. I've been taking prenatal vitamins for about 7 weeks so I already have that covered. We are unbelievably excited though :) We'd love if God blessed us with a big family and are glad it's already heading that way! We both have talked extensively about how young we are, how many small children we already have and know that while right now it's a big struggle day by day - it will be beyond worth it when they're older and honestly even with a bucket of stress daily it's already worth it. I love how different our children are and I like keeping on my toes... even though I complain a lot! :)

Comments