It started off of Saturday afternoon when Sam and I packed up the ol' car up and headed to Seattle. We had an amazing weekend Wow... amazing. Yes, amazing. Again I say... amazing! ON Sunday we went to the Seattle Symphony for the "Star Wars" performance. It was so cool. Eric and I both agree the tempo was a little too fast... but it was still good. At the end they played "When the saints go marching" in honor of the people who died during Huricane Katrina. it was sad but really cool too. On Monday Eric took my car and filled all the fluids and checked everything that needed to be checked, and Tuesday we got my breaks checked. Everything seems to be in order. Okay, but... most exciting part.... On Monday night..... PAY ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! ..... Eric proposed. I said yes, and wore the ring home but put it away at home. I haven't told my parents. I still don't know if I love Eric like I love Seth, but he's a good man and wants to marry me and will take care of Sam and I. Maybe this is the path I'm supposed to take?

Comments