**Big Sigh** Eric left, but he left in the most romantic way. The front door open, a cool breeze, he kissed me, said he loved me, said he would miss me, said he hated to leave me, hated to leave Sam. I said we would be bored without him, and then while he kissed me goodbye on my front porch with the porch light casting a romantic glow, I saw a tear, real tears in his eyes. “I love you my boo” He said, and I said…. Well I said nothing because I'm not sure how I feel. My heart hurts every time I think about taking a step forward, but it hurts more that I hold myself back. There are so many things about Eric I do like, maybe even love - but maybe just really enjoy. He's funny, he's corny romantic, he gives good compliments, and I get so mad at myself for not jumping in with both feet. I did with Seth - but look what happened.

Comments