* ahhh* it's been a good day. Sam slept in untilsix thirty, and then he played in his crib goo-ing softly until seven. He just found his mirror in the crib. He talks to it and goo-s and goo-s. Very cute. When I got him up he started playing peek-a-boo with his blankie. Even cuter and then we went outside. He wanted to get on the groun and roll around so I put a blanket on the yard and he stayed on his tummy for half an hour while I had coffee with my parens. So relaxing. After that I got a nice long shower, Sam got a nice long bath and then we headed for church. He was quiet during worship, and then cuddled with me while he watched people. I don't know if he's ever been around so many people besides at church. He loved it. Eventually he fell asleep and I took him to nursery where he slept in a playpen in the backroom. I think next sunday I will bring my camera and take some pictures of him in nursery... "First time in nursery... Sam loved the kids, Jennifer Kugler held him and played with him while he babbled to the other babies. After a nice bottle from Viki Hollenbeck he drifted off to sleep... the newest adition to our diaper bag: #1005... that's his childcare number.

Comments