tOday's been interesting. I got up at eight and realised Sam hadn't woken up. I freaked out and ran to the crib to see if he was alive, and he was sleeping peacefully. HE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT! Heck Yes! Today I haven't even showered, I've been re-organizing my room into the guest room because now I don't have a room at the house here. Sam's been doing really good. He's so cute and getting so big. He's eating solids now, if that's what you can call it. lol. Mush. He loves sweet potatoes the best so far, and probably green beans second. I guess I lied, he loves carrots and sweet potatoes mixed. lol. I opened an account at the credit union. So all I have to do is get a down payment for a car... I'm going to try and make it 2,000.00. After that I'm home free. Still haven't decided what to do with my life.

Comments