So many decisions in life. Where to move... what to do with my life... I decided at teh end of fall that I didn't want to go to school anymore, that I would just work and that's it. But lately, I've been seeing how much more I could do, not that I didn't know about it before, just suddenly I'm interested in more. I don't want to teach pre-school, I don't want to work at a pizza shop, I don't want to work at a quilt shop... I want to do something exciting. Something that no one else is doing. Well that could be hard, but on the other hand, it could be really cool. I don't think I could be a nurse... too much blood and needles yuck. I don't think I could be a police officer, because... well too much violence... but I do think I want something more than a nine dollar an hour job. I want to be a professional. Why is it that my mind is always changing? Why is it that I can never settle on something... why is it? Yeah I don't know either. Anyway, I'm taking the summer to decide. I don't want to move somewhere for someone. I'm done being a tag along, but it seems so easy to be a sheep with my eyes closed, following because my heart wants me to. Maybe I'll go into teaching afterall. *sigh* life has too many decissions, and as it is I make enough.

Comments