Life is flying by at the speed of light. I mean, blink and a life is gone. Blink, and your friend is gone, blink and a family member is gone, blink... and you're gone.

Lizzy died of internal bleeding, on Sunday. Her and her mother were in a car accident while she was visiting her mother and younger sister in Germany. Anita, her mother died instantly while Elizabeth on the other hand passed slower. Four surgeries, a cracked skull, a broken leg. And now my friend is gone. I'm sad but while I didn't see her everyday I always felt like she was there whenever I needed her. Spanish was fun Liz. I keep telling myself that it really happened, and yet I still call and leave messages on her cell phone thinking she will call back as soon as James is gone. Oh James, I am so sorry. I don't even know where to begin to tell you that I am sorry. I can't imagine your hurt, I can only dwell on the friend I've lost, and not the girlfriend, fiance or future wife. I know she loved you.

Comments