Well then! I haven't posted anything and I'm sorry. Here is goes: My Date: I had a blast! We went Ice skating and like everyone of my friends told me not to slip and when I got on the ice ERIC slipped! It was soo funny. Then he was embaressed but he got over it soon. lol. We skated for about two hours and then went back to my hotel room and hung  out with my brother and my mom, dad, Amanda and my son for about three hours. lol. He held Sam the WHOLE time.He was really nice, and totally accomidating, "Are you cold? Do you want my jacket? Are you tired? Are your ankles tired? Should we stop?" lol. It was nice to feel cared about. I don't know what else, we get along really well.  For all those who've asked me: No, I didn't kiss him, I didn't hug him, I didn't hold his hand, and I didn't ask him to have my children. lol. Thank you all for asking... yet again

Comments