Life is good, Eric is fun, we're going to meet up in Seattle this weekend while me and my mom are picking up amanda, my dad and spencer. Yay! Spencer will be home on Friday night around eleven, and then we're going to stay in Taqwila. I'm so excited for this weekend, I haven't had much fun in quiet sometime, and as I was telling someone earlier, I haven't been on a date in like eleven months... so I'm excited. Anyway, that's all for lately. Sam's gaining weight, sleeping lots, eating lots. Anyway, he's doing well.

I had to start my case with my social worker, I had to send in Seth's name and address. I had been waiting, to see if he was going ot be around, I did want him to be but now, I don't. Anyway I had to fill out lots of paperwork, more coming everyday. It was harder at first, but getting easier. I'd like to think I'm over him. I was heading out to my car on Thursday and he walked right next to me, when he noticed it was me, he looked away, I didn't, and I'm proud of that. I didn't feel any regret, and I don't feel any guilt for wanting to go out with Eric. I'm feeling like life is just great. I'm in love with Sam, and there are hard days with him, but it's so exciting to know my life has so much more than I thought, and I'm not dead therefor it's not over. So much fun

Comments