• Yay! He's here!!! Six pounds Three ounces, and he's eighteen inches long: lots of black hair, dark green eyes, a clef in his chin, dimples, and HUGE feet. lol. he's going to be a tall kid. He's so skinny though! Way skinnier than all the other babies... he roomed in with me, and he's eating great. He already has himself on a schedule. He sleeps for two and a half hours, then he wakes up with a poopy diaper, I change him and he sleeps for two and a half more hours then he wakes up and I feed him, and then he's down for another two and a half hours. But I lost a lot of blood, and I'm anemic so I'm on drugs and can't get around too well, but my sister has been totally awsome. She gets him for me and has totally put up with my mood swings; crying one second and laughing the next. My family has never been so great. I mean I always knew they were great, but this is a completely different side of them. I love them so much. I'll have to post sometime on how it feels to be a mother, right now I can't explain. If I think about it to much it makes me cry. I never knew I could love someone so little so much. I would seriously without even hesitating hive up everything for him, and actually I have; but I'm so glad I did. I can't even imagine, or begin to fathom what my life would be like without him. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. And once we get a better we'll be out to see everyone, I do have to ask everyone not to stop by right now though; Sam's not doing too well and to be honest I'm not either. I had to get two blood transfusions and that made me anemic, so I'm on heavy meds, and it's making me not be able ot get around and not be able to do alot. Sam on the other hand has really high billirubin levels, they're at nineteen and they're supposed to be at eight; that means he has to wear a blanket thing around him that like radiates vitamin D... I'm not sure all that's wrong, just that it has to do with his liver, and if he doesn't get better then he's could have liver damage... Anyway, I know you all love me and e-mails are totally awesome, and of course you could call: but for now no visitors. Thanks. Everyone is so awesome. If you want pictures just say the word... I've got a million online already :) Thanks to my sis. So yeah: can't wait to have everyone meet Sammy, he's the most enjoyable little monkey ever. You guys have been awesome and so encouraging. I have only one shout out today:


Comments