I'm so damned tired from getting up in the middle of the night, and I'm still pretty anemic. I'm taking 700 mg. of iron a day. Freakin' that's a lot! Anyway, Sammy is so good. He's working so hard on holding his head up. When I talk now, if he's awake he almost always turns his head and looks right into my eyes like I'm saying something important. My mom, my dad, my sister and I were watching the baby on the floor, I had put him on his stomach.. and he freakin' rolled over! So we were all like, oh it's a fluke, so I put him on his stomach again, and again he rolled over. We were all looking at eachother in wonder and I was like, He looks like he is doing it on purpose so we got out the video camera and I put him back on his stomach and sure enough, he rolled onto his back. We of course cheered. Now I'm not saying he knows his alphabet, or that he can talk, or recite the table of elements, all I AM saying is that he sure as hell looked like he was trying to roll over on purpose and he sure as hell did. *I wonder if babies this young can know how to roll over*

Comments