I don't even know what's worse, me being an idiot, or me believing him. He said he would call and we would hang out, I told myself it's never for sure until you're there, and he's there. He always can change at the lastminute. But then of course, my stupid and much more overpowering side says, "No, he said he wanted to see me, that he would clear up his WHOLE saturday to see me, and he will. He says he loves me and he means it, he goes by his word." And then of course, I call him, wait for him to call me back, he calls me back, says his cell phone's dying, that he's on his way home and he'll call me on his house phone. Three hours later, I call him and tell him I fell alseep, which I did, but the phone wakes me up, and asked him what was up. He says, "Didn't you get my e-mail?" And I say, no. and he says, "Well I didn't want to call incase your parents answered and basically the e-mail said I don't want to talk to your parents today, I don't want you to talk to my parents today, so let's just do something on monday okay?" And I'm like, "Okay," as in, oh that's what the e-mail said okay, and he's like, "Okay then see you on mONday." and hangs up. I was like.... ooookay. So I call him back and say, "I don't really want to hang out on monday, I'm too tired after school." He says, "Fine we'll work something else out then." And so I'm like, "Well okay, if you don't want to see me, I'd rather you just say that." He says, "Actually I am working on the paper today." I'm such an idiot, believing he would clear up a whole day for me.

Comments