Okay I got to school on time and school life isn't as bad as I thought. Although, my prof for Music is like a royal butt head. Commander Ass. :D lol, "At Ten thirty, that's when the long hand, we call that the minute hand reaches the six, the doors will be closed, and the doors lock from the outside, so if you're late, you can't come at all. And if you're late with out letting me know that you're going to be late, you're out of class. No make ups, no sad little excuses, no extra chances. If you over sleep, you're lazy and shouldn't be here anyway."  I almost fell out of my chair. "If you're planning on not comming to class, I need to know two days, thats one, two days before, if not you're out. If there's an emergency then you need to call the school and let me know as soon as you can because this class is not for slackers, losers, whiners, or Momma's girls. This class if for musical geniouses. If you feel like that's not you, there's the door, it's still open, just for you idiots."  I was petrified. lol. Anyway, the other class, the OIT class was like six million times better, she was nice and all , "if you need help ask! We really want to get to know you!" and crap. lol. And I did't have art yesterday but I do today, it's only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, even though Chris's is on Monday and Wedneday... I think it's because she teches the same classes, and so they're three hours long. . So, yeah that was yesterday. I'm glad I had someone to eat lunch with, I'm still SOOOO nervous about bumping into Seth. What if I start crying? What if he hates me?

Comments