well!  I got those test, and it turn out it was horrible. The nurse was like "brisk" as my mom says. I say she was rude, she's all, "YOU have five minutes to drink this pint." And it was like syrup and gross and I almost puked and then she's like, "One minute" and I had only taken like three drinks so I had to gulp the rest down and I almost started crying. Then they drew my blood and then I had to sit around the office for an hour feeling misserable and then they drew my blood again and i had to wait another hour and then they drew my blood again, only this time they drew it from the left side instead of the right arm like the two previous times, and she couldn't find a vein so she stuck me like three times before she found a good one, and then I waited another hour and then finally after all that, I left and went home, and slept for three hours. And I'm so tired today.

Comments